Custom Home Gyms, LLC. - Get Fit in the Comfort of Your Own Home!
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Field Sales (Outside Sales) Representative
Chronavirus update from Custom Home Gyms, LLC.
Design Services
Laura's Crockpot Pumpkin Soup
Spring in the air

Most Popular Posts

INFANT COUGH SYRUP RECIPE
Bootcamp in the Park
Why shop online for gym equipment?
better abs!
Running

Categories

4th of July
ads
Atlanta10Miler
better abs
Check out my new inventory
Chronavirus
running
Salmon and Eggs
seasons greetings
Spring
Spring is in the Air
tips for arthritis
what is strength training?
why is running so good for you?
why is running so good?

June 2011
March 2011
December 2010

powered by

My Blog

Laura's Salmon & Egg Recipe

Now I know what you are thinking, salmon and eggs for breakfast?  Well this is my recipe that I personally have tested and tried, and I promise if you like salmon, you will like this as well!

First, grab a fresh 6 oz salmon from the market of your choice and either grill it or bake it, but only put a little salt, pepper, and garlic salt on it for a little taste.  Cook it to your liking.   You can either cook the salmon the night before and have leftovers for morning, or cook it fresh in the morning.

Second, use an all white egg substitute, and some light sharp cheddar cheese, the cooked salmon, as well as some fresh salsa (hot or mild),  and start cooking.

You cook the eggs until the eggs are done and the cheese is melted.

You can add some fat free sour cream and some fresh parsley on top as some garnish.

These eggs are full of protein and will get your day started right.  Drink a full 8 oz. glass of orange juice and you will be off and running.

36 Comments to Laura's Salmon & Egg Recipe:

Comments RSS
PhD dissertation advice on Sunday, July 6, 2014 7:33 AM
offers essay sample that was written by professional writer. If you like one, you have an opportunity to buy a similar paper. Any of the academic papers will be written from scratch, according to all customers’ specifications, expectations and highest standards.

topresume.com reviews on Tuesday, September 4, 2018 7:13 AM
Baked salmon is one of my favorite dishes. It tastes so good and perfect. I love how creamy the sauce is and it is so satisfying and mouth-watering. This dish is the best counterpart for pork and chicken meat. It has health benefits like it is a good source of protein and potassium that our body needs. Though it needs time to prepare and cook this dish, but it would be all worth the wait because it is so delicious and can satisfy your cravings of it.

Flats in indore on Monday, December 15, 2014 5:03 AM
I must say this is quite interesting Information. It was very pleased to find this site. I want to thank you for this great read

Anonymous on Monday, December 26, 2016 10:54 PM
ghj

Msha Certification on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 12:09 AM
I truly like your style of blogging. I tag it to my favorites internet site list and will be checking back soon.

BASSET Certification on Wednesday, December 28, 2016 12:17 AM
I get pleasure from, lead to I found just what I used to be taking a look for.

Top9Rated on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:52 AM
How about grilled salmon? You can also try it out guys. We have this charcoal griller which is better than electric one. It is highly recommended.

best korean indoor grill on Thursday, July 27, 2017 11:01 AM
Indoor grill should be korean because it helps us

paper writer services on Saturday, April 28, 2018 10:22 AM
The outlook is brilliant. And the content, despite not fitting in entieky with the colour schme, really does add flavor to the post. Well done.

lin on Monday, July 2, 2018 5:19 AM
nice

Internetserviceproviders on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 2:05 AM
This post is related with what I’m concerned with and it’s fantastically made. Thanks very much for your hardworking.

Cableinternet-deals on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 2:14 AM
I actually like what you've acquired here.

test on Monday, October 1, 2018 10:07 AM
testing

proessayreviews.com on Thursday, February 14, 2019 6:35 PM
Laura Gudipalley is a fabulous blog that gives the information about the quick and easy recipes of Laura's Salmon & Egg Recipe fry which is very healthful and favorites as well many people and me too. Much appreciated!

Palwasha Khan on Thursday, March 7, 2019 11:50 PM
This post Custom home gyms for regular physical activity is important for long-term health benefits. Experts advise that you should at least exercise three times in health and fitness.Health and fitness will not only award you good scores but also be a guide to achieve your personal health and fitness goals.

writing reviews on Friday, March 8, 2019 1:21 PM
This is such an amazing post just like a team of writing Really hoping that all of these guys go really far in their respective fields.

papersplanet.com on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 9:55 AM
Good blog reveals the emphatic desideratum for sustaining the boffo feisty and immortalized beauty contours. This endows the services of gymnastics. This blog is so prodigious and it provides elegant services

192.168.l.l on Friday, May 3, 2019 10:40 PM
I personally like your post; you have shared good insights and experiences. Keep it up.

do my math homework on Friday, May 10, 2019 5:17 PM
Oh I am so foodie person and after this post I have started craving.I tried couple of your recipes and it worked so well really.Good job done.

thesishelpers.com review on Friday, May 31, 2019 3:27 PM
Usually love is known as the way of finding some kind of happiness from others but sometime you try new recipies to find love.I really loved this post.

how to hack dragon city on Friday, June 14, 2019 6:17 AM
Absolutely! Our gaming professionals have ensured that this tool is 100% free of viruses and crashes.

Scuba diving in Cabo on Thursday, October 24, 2019 11:40 AM
It is too difficult for me to take some time out of my routine for my own self. But whatever the time is I don’t forget to use massage cushions because they give me an immense feeling and energy.

how to get bananas in township game on Monday, December 23, 2019 6:23 AM
There are two main currencies in the game: coins and T money. The coins are used to purchase factories, buildings

Target Coupons on Saturday, January 18, 2020 4:34 AM
fitness is the most important part of our life but many people are not focusing it. a healthy body make us energetic and increase your work efficiency to.

leqeen on Friday, April 17, 2020 7:24 AM
so do you want to make your holidays full of enjoyfull and make your mind more creative then just come to my cyber crime movies list site and watch it online an see how the personalities of authentic hackers and programming ingenues. Hacker films often include more action and intrigue; it’s usually a high stakes game with millions of dollars or the fate of nations hanging in the balance

daniel on Saturday, April 18, 2020 10:39 AM
for daily upto dated trending news read more live news connect with also take info about daily live covid 19

Mastodon Unsplash on Friday, July 24, 2020 1:30 PM
Magnificent article. To an awesome degree fascinating to analyze. I truly love to examine such a respectable article since it is to an extraordinary degree educational and pleasing for me. A commitment of thankfulness is all together for pleasantly sharing. Mastodon Unsplash

MIchel Wood on Monday, August 17, 2020 10:13 AM
I have read your blog. Your work is very great and cool. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. see more info

Andrew Head on Thursday, August 27, 2020 8:30 AM
It is really good to read such a nice writing. I have searched couple of days and found some interesting writing on it. But it is the best of all. Thanks for writing this. I really appreciate your writing. see more info

pickmonitor on Tuesday, September 1, 2020 1:25 AM
There can be various circumstances in our life which we have to confront.for more info

andrifinn on Saturday, September 5, 2020 2:15 AM
hey I personally liked your tips, which is really useful for everyone those who have issues related to their machines and filter systems. see here

49ers Football Live on Tuesday, September 29, 2020 8:39 PM
The San Francisco 49ers are 49ers Football Live a professional NFL team based in the San Francisco Bay Area. You can watch San Francisco 49ers game live streaming online. Get the latest San Francisco 49ers schedule, TV channel, news update here. nfl football teams 49ers Live 49ers Game 49ers Football Live Stream 49ers Game Live Stream 49ers Football Game Live san francisco 49ers game live 49ers Game Live Online 49ers Game Live 49ers NFL Football Watch 49ers Game Online

Eagles Game Live on Tuesday, September 29, 2020 8:40 PM
The Philadelphia Eagles are a professional NFL team based in Philadelphia. Eagles Football Live You can watch Philadelphia Eagles game live streaming online. Eagles Game Today Eagles Game Live Stream Eagles Game Live Online Eagles NFL Football Game Live Eagles NFL Game Today Eagles Football Live Stream Eagles Football Live Online Watch Eagles Game Online

personalised diary on Monday, December 21, 2020 7:20 AM
You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing it.

Cyberpunk 2077 Jacket on Saturday, February 20, 2021 6:44 AM
Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.

Suicide Squad Costumes on Thursday, April 8, 2021 5:24 AM
Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article.