One out of every three adults are considered obese. Proper diet and exercise will lessen your medical bills, money for medications, reduce stress, cholesterol, anxiety, depression, heart disease, and anger. A proper routine will help one cope with Alzheimer's disease as well as strengthening body abnormalities.
Red Wine Gets More Support
A little goes a long way...
Ladies who drink moderate amounts of red wine have less inflammation in their blood cells. Four weeks of drinking 1-2 glasses per day will lower levels of certain inflammatory substances in their blood and will protect their heart as well.
American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
When it Comes to Healthy Eating, The Key is to STOP... and THINK!
6 tips to eating healthy
1) start your day with breakfast (halt the fast food)
2) get moving
3) snack smart (more fruits & vegetables)
4) work up a sweat (monitor your weight)
5) balance your food choices (fiber and protein)
6) make healthy eating and physical activity fun!
LOVE THE SKIN your in! Only feed yourself the good stuff!
"The Fertility Diet"
- avoid trans fats
- use more unsaturated vegetable oil
- eat more vegetable protein (beans and nuts and less animal protein)
- choose whole-grain instead of highly refined carbohydrates
- avoid sugary sodas and foods
- get plenty of iron (not from red meat)
- take a multivitamin every day that contains Frolic acid and other B vitamins
- exercise regularly, but do not overdo it
THE 5 COMMANDMENTS OF LOW-GLYCEMIC EATING
"EATING BY NUMBERS"
1) EATS LOTS OF DARK LEAFY VEGETABLES
AND TROPICAL FRUITS
2) LIMIT POTATOES TO SMALL SIDE DISHES
3) CHOOSE GRAINS WHICH ARE LEAST
PROCESSED AND RATION WHITE FLOUR
4) AVOID SUGAR-SWEETENED BEVERAGES
(NO MORE THAN 1 CUP OF 100 % FRUIT
5) CONSUME PROTEIN AND FAT AT MOST
MEALS AND SNACKS (CUT BACK ON
SATURATED FATS AND BANISH TRANS
Is it your brain that is effecting your daily functionality? Dr. Danial Amens book, Better Brain Better Life, gives you a better understanding of how "Changing your Brain Changes Your Life!" (DR. Danial Amen, June 10, 2008)
Click Link Below for tips
from the Fountain of Youth!
For Nominations for the
Golden Carrot Award click
the link below
WAKE UP HUNGRY
SNEAK IN SOME ABS
MOVE THOSE BUNS
GET THE RIGHT BALANCE
DANCE TO THE MUSIC
LIMIT THE SWEETS
GO TO MyPyramid.gov
FOR MORE HELPFULLY TIPS
AND LINKS TO KEEP